Monday, March 3, 2014

Assignment | Exquisite Corpse

Don C
For my exquisite corpse I wanted to create something very unique and symbolic in a way. While creating this corpse, I constantly struggled with body structure. I couldn't find what type of body I actually wanted to use. I didn't want to have a crazy background, where it would take the attention away from the corpse. Instead, I went with a more smoother, subtle background. I personally like dressing enjoy wearing business apparel, which is why I gave my corpse a tie. I also want to be a CEO on day for my company, that's why I decided to give "Don C" a crown. A crown to me, symbolizes high status/achievement, which is something a CEO should have. I named him "Don C" because,  to me fits his image. The "C" in his name stands for "corpse." 

No comments:

Post a Comment