Monday, February 10, 2014

Logo Critique


Logo #1
        What I really like about this logo is that it isn't plain or dry. Even though its in black and white, I still think that the font brings out the whole logo. Billionaire Boys Club is a clothing line that was founded by the rapper/producer known as Pharrell Williams. This is somewhat of an upscale brand. The clothes he makes do tend to be expensive, but with that said I can vouch that it is worth it. I find the astronaut to be the most interesting part of the logo. I feel like it has way more meaning to it then just be a normal astronaut. 

Logo #2

With this logo many factors come into play. One thing I really like about this particular logo is the promotion that comes with it. Also, it describes the type of product at the same time. Nevertheless they made sure that the main name "Raw" was the most appealing in the logo.

                                                                          Logo #3

As you can see the initial Kodak logo is different in many ways, when in comparison to the one they have today. What I like about the one they have today is that it isn't has complex as the one made in 1997. I feel that the simple and plain one they currently are using is perfect for their company. I say that because the company has already made a name for themselves. They don't need a real complex or hard to read type of logo. The current logo to me is just right for the time being.

                                                                     Logo #4

What catches my eye for Expo's logo is the two letter phrase they have underneath it. "Life. Remarkable." is a great catch phrase for the company. I think it is settle and humble at the same time.  It can be a little more distinguished in the sense that, if a person doesn't know what Expo is then they wouldn't know that they sell dry erase markers. 

Logo #5

The popular gas station "Shell" has a pretty basic and plain logo. Its simply a shell with some warm colors attached to it. Its straight to the point, and doesn't have any wording. I personally think this logo is ok considering the fact that its just a gas station. All you really need is a symbol in order for people to know that thats where they can obtain gas. 


No comments:

Post a Comment